Think Funding provides business planning and fundraising strategy support for voluntary and community organisations, social enterprises, private companies and public bodies.
Think Funding is the perfect partner to help you grow your organisation, develop a new service offer or to take stock of where you are now and where you want to be in the future.
Think Funding can provide:
- Support with business planning
- Help with fundraising strategy
- Bid writing
- Training and development
- Research and evaluation
- Community consultation and engagement
Think Funding has an excellent track record with successful funding applications to the European Regional Development Fund, European Social Fund, the Big Lottery Fund and major Trusts and Foundations (including The Tudor Trust, Henry Smith and others) . It has also worked with clients to help them secure places on a wide variety of framework agreements and as partners within consortia and collaborative ventures.
Think Funding has a wide range of expertise including young people and children’s services, youth service, economic development, enterprise, health and well being, housing and environmental services.
Current and recent clients include:
- HomeStart UK
- Voluntary Action Leicestershire
- The Prince’s Trust
- HomeStart Westminster
- Perennial (Gardener’s Royal Benevolent Society)
- Helping Hands
- Enable Consortium
- Nottingham Trent University
- Wandsworth Borough Council
- Action Homeless
- Leicester YMCA
- Paddington Development Trust
- Highfields Community Association
- HomeStart Leicester
- Bangladesh Youth & Cultural Shomiti
- Centre for Youth and Community Development
- The Shuttlewood Clarke Foundation
- Women’s Aid Leicestershire
- Age UK Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
- Desta Consortium
- The Sikh Community Centre and Youth Club (Northampton)